Energy is central to all we do, and a core issue. Wallingford Community Energy Limited is Sustainable Wallingford’s Social enterprise arm, helping members of the community put these ideas into practice more easily.
Our work involves encouraging reduced use of fossil fuels by helping people to reduce their energy use and increase the use of renewable technologies.
We can help you to make positive changes, one of our advisors can meet you face to face or chat with you on the phone to talk about the best ways for you to save energy or how you can get renewable energy technologies (such as solar panels) installed.
What we offer:
- Free Energy Meter Library – Borrow and energy meter and see how much energy you are using for different appliances within your home
- Free one-to-one advice and guidance on how you can reduce your energy use by taking simple steps, saving you money and whilst saving the planet
- Information and advice on installing Renewable Technologies with discounted rates
- Volunteer opportunities – For those interested in doing more to help the environment
- A non biased comparison of local solar panel installation companies
To find out more or to set up an appointment with one of our advisors to discuss how you can reduce your energy use or get solar panels or other renewable technologies, please contact us on the details below:
or contact Mark Palmer on 01491 839230 or
Catherine Somerville on 01491 201229